- CPD Accredited Courses: Digital Marketing Certificate (Level 2), SEO for Business Certificate, Google Analytics Certificate and Social Media Certificate
- Two week remote work placement with an agency partner. Working on real-life SEO tasks alongside a consultant.
- CV revamp and LinkedIn update, with ongoing support.
- Guaranteed role paying £18,000 to £28,000 or your course fees back!
- You get six months to complete the traineeship.
- Each test must be passed within three attempts.
- The two week work placement must be successfuly signed off.
- We must place you in a role within 40 miles of where you live.
The first step of your Traineeship will be undertaking four CPD accredited digital marketing courses. We want you fully versed in the fundamentals of what a digital marketer needs to understand and practice. Whether you're completely new to marketing or have a bit of experience, this will get you on your way.
You'll study a Level 2 Digital Marketing Diploma, SEO for Business Certification, Google Analytics Certification and Social Media Certification. This touches fundamentals like SEO, PPC, Online PR, Analytics and so much more. This will take around 50-60 hours, requiring you to pass an exam at the end of each course before moving on to phase two.
- Each course contains at least one test, each with a 70% pass mark.
You have three attempts to pass each test or risk failing.
- All-in-all, this phase of the Traineeship takes around 50-60 hours to complete.
- Each course has modules which require you to complete a worksheet and send to us.
- All courses are CPD accredited and industry recognised.
- You can use any internet-connected device to learn on.
We recommend taking exams on a PC.
- You'll have lifetime access to each course upon completion and you'll receive a certificate!
The next phase is incredibly unique and important. Whilst we get to work rewriting your new CV and LinkedIn as part of the package, you'll work directly with an SEO consultant at one of our partnered agencies. This will be up to two weeks' worth of real-life marketing tasks (around two to three), which you can complete in your own time around your current commitments.
Once you complete this, the SEO consultant will sign this off and you'll even be given a reference for future employment. All of this will be added to your new LinkedIn profile to show the marketing superstar you are slowly becoming!
- You'll work directly with an SEO consultant who will hand you tasks
- Tasks will usually be based around SEO and content
- You'll receive two or three tasks in total between one- and two-week period
- You can complete these in your own time, around commitments
- Tasks must be completed correctly and well, with final sign off from the agency
- A reference will be provided for future employment benefits!
The bit we're all working towards, industry placement. We guarantee to put you into a role paying £18,000 to £28,000 within 40 miles of where you live, in an entry-level role which will likely be a Digital Marketing Executive role, but this can vary. How? We have partnered with digital marketing agencies and companies all across the UK as their recruiter, charging them no fees.
What happens if we don't find you a role? We have 12 weeks to place you or we give you a refund of your course fees. Some of our partners include Polaris, Albatross Digital and GroupM!
- Our recruitment phase lasts 12 weeks upon completion of Step Two
- Placements and interviews will be within 40 miles of where you live
- If you fail to attend an interview, we are not guaranteed to find you a role
- If you fail three interviews in total, you are not obligated to a refund of any sort
- We work with hundreds of companies and agencies, UK-wide
- You starting salary will be minimum £18,000 and up to £28,000!
- Digital marketing spend is up 17% year on year
- It offers a true career path where constant development is real
- It's a career for life with many niche roles across SEO, PPC and Social Media
- The average digital marketing salary is £31,000 in the UK
- It offers a unique culture, with some agencies offering unlimited holiday and four day weeks for work-life balance
- Work across various accounts; no day is the same - you can even work in-house dedicated to one brand if that suits you
- Digital Marketing Executive: £18,000 - £25,000
- SEO Manager: £25,000 - £30,000
- Digital Marketing Manager: £30,000+
- Digtal Project Manager: £30,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Director: £50,000+